Monday, November 2, 2009

Daze

This is one of the worst day of my life , didn't had anything all the way until 4. Argh. Was feeling sick, gastric and headache look for me at FC lab.

Lab was okay. Just abit draggy. Hahaha. I guess i could get Full mark for the post lab for last week. Glad that i'm able to do. Hope i can get through this stage of my life. Clearing all my subjects this semester. And achieve 1.0 GPA at least.

I dont know why. I still misses you so much. Even after 1 week.
People asked me to give up and look for someone else.
I just smiled to them, because i couldnt find someone else to give me happiness more than you.

Many thoughts ran through my head this few days, why couldnt i forget you?
what's so special about you? i dont know. my heart just leads me to you.
i couldnt give up. Really couldnt. even though i've told myself before.

i just hope i could go back to the life i used to have with you.

without you girl, my life is incomplete.

No comments: