Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How good would it be

Sigh. I'm sick today, dont know why. keep feeling dizzy. Head is so heavy. =/
I remember around a month ago , you took care of me when i was sick that day.
Keep on pouring water to me :). i was so glad that time. i had such a nice person by my side.
I've told myself to cherish you. But it was so soon that , when i start to cherish you.
Everything is gone. Devastation is the only word can describe me.

Somehow, i feel that i couldn't understand you anymore in some sense.
You seems like a stranger to me. But you were once the closest person i find.
That's two extreme end. I seems not being able to adapt this life.

I missed sharing all my stories with you , Upon listening to your laughter, i feel so glad.
Willingly. Tell you everything i know.

Now, Only the dog in my house would be by my side whenever i want to find someone to speak to.
I've alots to tell you. But i guess. You'll not trust me anymore.

No comments: